Peanut Butter Milo Slice – The Winning Slice Recipe
Have a go and make our winning slice recipe from HT Staff Ready Set Bake challenge – Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea event.
Its easy to make and at the same time, it taste delicious
-1/3 cup butter – melted
– 250g Chocolate Chip biscuits, crushed
– 200g milk chocolate
– 2 Tbs Peanut Butter (can be swapped to almond or sunflower seed butter for allergies)
– 150ml Double Cream – Whipped
– 1/2 cup Crushed Milo Cereal/Milo (extra can be used for base, if desired)
1. Mix melted butter into the crushed biscuits. Extra Milo can be added to this step for a stronger malt taste (2 Tbs). Press into bottom of tray, put in fridge to set.
2. Put Chocolate chips and peanut butter into a microwave safe bowl. Melt for 90 seconds, stopping every 30 seconds to stir. Pour over biscuit base. Place back in fridge to set.
3. Whip cream, and dollop onto slice, or layer onto full slice. Sprinkle Milo/crushed Milo onto the whipped cream.